Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Here in Greece we don't actually celebrate this day, but oh well..I thought it would be fun to do a design for the sake of it!

So here it is!! 






I wanted each nail to have a little something, but tried to keep the design pretty simple just so it wouldn't be very time consuming. Now let me break it down for you.
I used a gold glitter polish for my index finger. On my thumb and pinky I used a mint creme polish, a bright emerald green and gold glitter to layer dots on a clear base. On my middle and ring finger I used the mint creme polish as my base, painted little clovers with the emerald green and added a gold four leaf clover on the ring finger for good luck! Finally I topped everything with a fast drying top coat.
That's it!

I hope you all have fun today!! :)

Polishes used:

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
Orly - Jealous Much
Golden Rose - Rich Color No18
Nails Inc - Chelsea Embankment
Orly Sec 'n Dry Quick-Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment