Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Nail Art | Heart Candy

Hey all you lovebirds!
A lot of stuff has been keeping me busy lately and I haven't posted anything for almost a month! I feel very guilty.. Anyway, Valentine's Day is almost here and I thought it would be nice to share a simple and easy design to inspire all of you who are looking for something suitable for the day.

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, but when I think of it, heart candy comes to mind. I just love all the bright colors, the cute and funny messages printed on them. I think they're great for nail art because there are plenty of colors and messages to choose from and use them to make a fun mix & match nail design. I chose pink, light blue and light purple as a base for my index, middle and ring finger because those are my favourites and I used a rasberry pink polish to write the messages that are printed on the candy. Finally, I used a white polish as a base on my thumb and pinky and used a dotting tool to paint little hearts with the same colors I used before and a little bit of yellow. That's really it!

I think this is a very fun, cute and girly design. I hope you like it and give it a try..Also, I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day either if it's with your sweetheart or just your friends.
Oh! And don't forget to share your recreations with me on facebook or instagram using the hashtag #xrisompouklitsa. :)






Polishes used:

Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
Orly - White Tips
Tommy G - 429
Tommy G - 469
Essence - Hello Marshmallow!
Essence - Destination Sunshine
Sally Hansen - Tickle Me Pink (535)
Orly Sec 'N Dry Quick-Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment