Monday, November 3, 2014

Orly Prince Charming Swatch

It's been a busy week but I'm back with a swatch for you. I got Prince Charming a couple days ago and I instantly fell in love with it. This polish was from Orly's "Once Upon A Time" Fall 2009 collection and I can already tell it's going to be one of my favourite Fall/Winter polishes.

Prince Charming is a beautiful brown-taupe creme and it really looks like nutella in a polish bottle..Yummm! The formula is great, like all the Orly polishes I have tried up until now and you can get full coverage in only two coats.

Also, there is a dupe for this, Essie's "Hot Coco" from the Winter 2010 collection. I own both so I can say for sure that they are exactly the same color! I believe that OPI's "Over The Taupe" is also a dupe for Prince Charming and I'm sure there are more if you do your own little research too.

So..I don't know about you girls, but I definitely found my Prince Charming!
What do you think? Will you give into his charm?  :)






Polished used:

OPI Nail Envy Maintenance Nail Strengthener
Orly - Prince Charming
Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment